Accessibility (how to get there)
* MGA can be reached through Balintawak exit (North Expressway):
- via San Fernando-Dau exit
- via Magalang exit thru the Pandan Tabun Road
* Public trasnsportation Available
Bus: Victory Liner, Philippine Rabbit, Alladin
A. Route: San Fernando, Pampanga / Jeep to Angeles / Jeep to Holy / Clark Gate / Jeep to Plaridel / Capaya
B. Route: Dau, Pampanga // Jeep to Angeles / Jeep to Holy / Clark Gate / Jeep to Plaridel / Capaya
* Main entrance and secondary entrance gates with guardhouses
* Elevated steel water tanks and pumping stations
* Perimieter fence
* Concrete road network
- Main Road: 15 m. R.O.W.
- Secondary Road: 8 m. R.O.W.
* Underground drainage system
* Angeles City Water District water supply
* Angeles Electric Company electrical lines, with street lighting
* Clubhouse complex with multipurpose hall, bar, shower rooms and function rooms
* Golf driving range
* Covered basketball court (PBA standard)
* Open basketball and tennis courts
* Full landscaping at clubhouse area
* Gazebo and childrens playground
Experience living at the center of it all Metrogate Angeles offers you value-plus advantages that make residential living a privilage in itself.
Strategic Location, Just a few minutes from the new City Hall and the Clark Special Economic Zone.
Quality Amenities, A prime residential masterpiece that boasts first class amenities ensuring security, privacy and leisurely comfort for your family.
Perfect Investment, A rising property value due to the various ongoing infrastructure developments in the area.