Photo by from
The world is in total grip towards pandemonium of Coronavirus Infectious Disease 2019 or COVID 19 (formerly Novel Coronavirus 2019). It wreak havoc in mainland China where the source of this infection believe came from in the market of the City of Wuhan, Hubei province, People's Republic of China. Although World Health Organization (WHO) officials mentioned at there is only a 2% chance of the probability for a patient afflicted with such disease die and 98% recovery rate. It still remains a threat to our borders and our national security, weakening the citizenry and stretching the nation's healthcare resources to the maximum. Our country, the Philippines is vulnerable to such pandemic effect of this new disease hitting our shores as we are very close proximity to mainland China with two related deaths of COVID-19 of whom the two casualties were Chinese citizens were reported as this writing.